Below you’ll find some of my favorite recent offerings from Huckberry. Enter the giveaway to win any of these items, or anything else available in their store (up to a value of $500).
My Picks This Month
1. Light Phone II. The minimalist phone with just the essentials: calling, texting, alarms, contacts, and hotspot capabilities. I’ve been using the Light Phone for about two months now and it’s killed the desire I used to have to look at my smartphone, along with the constantly distracted feeling that went with it. It’s nice to just stare blankly and think when I’m waiting in line. Highly recommend.
2. Shetland Shaggy Sweater. Your new favorite top features a classic fisherman’s sweater silhouette. It’s made in Scotland from brushed wool that’s soft, warm, and cozy.
3. Taylor Stitch Trench Boot. With their keen eye for style and next-level craftsmanship, it wasn’t too hard for Taylor Stitch to jump into the boot game with aplomb. Feels great right out of the box, and with a Goodyear welt that can be resoled, these boots can last a lifetime.
4. Hampui Hats. Ruggedly stylish, one-of-a-kind, heirloom-worthy hats made with high-quality materials and craftsmanship, designed exclusively for Huckberry. Made and finished by hand using old-school techniques with accents that are sourced from marketplaces all around the world.
5. Huckberry Canvas Snapback. Guys use and abuse their ball caps, and this hat is made with that fact in mind. Huckberry’s latest snapback sports a simple, handsome, classic design and is built with extra-durable canvas for years of hard wearing.
6. Uncharted Supply Triage Kit. A first aid kit that weighs less than 100 grams and includes bandages, wound closure strips, duct tape, and even an emergency blanket. Never leave home without it.
7. French Terry 10-Year Hoodie. Our favorite hoodie is now made with ultra-comfortable, midweight French terry fabric. Features the same cut and fit that made the original 10-year hoodie stand out in a sea of loose-fitting, parachute-like sweatshirts.
8. North St. Bags Weekender Backpack. The Weekender Backpack is not just another bag — it’s a travel-ready beast, decked out with endless features that make your daily demands simple: water-resistant fabric and zippers, cushioned and well-ventilated back panel and shoulder straps, padded laptop compartment, accessory compartments throughout, and more. Handmade in their Portland workshop and built for a lifetime of hard use.
9. James Brand Carter. Their most advanced EDC knife to date, the Carter features a modern silhouette with a few classic outdoor nods, a solid in-hand feel, and a new locking mechanism. With a removable pocket clip for quick access and secure storage, the Carter is there when you need it and hidden when you don’t.
10. Jack Mason Aviator. This handsome timepiece is inspired by the instrument gauges of an aircraft. Features a traditional aviator dial with Super Luminova markings for easy reading during the day or night. The scratch- and shatter-resistant glass crystal ensures you don’t have to worry about treating it with kid gloves.
Any item currently available on Huckberry (up to a value of $500). Be sure to check out the current line-up of items as it changes every week.
Enter the Giveaway
If you are an email subscriber, do not reply to this email to make your entry. You must click on the title of this post, which will take you to the post on our web page where you can make your entry. Use the form below to enter. Don’t forget that you have multiple ways to enter! The more of them you do, the better your chances are!
Deadline to enter is February 13 at 11:59pm CT. We’ll then select one random winner. Good luck!