Welcome to AoM’s 12 Days of Christmas! We’ve partnered with Huckberry to bring you 12 straight days of awesome gift guides and giveaways. Each day will feature 10 gift ideas around a theme, as well as a giveaway. The giveaways will run until midnight, and the winner will get to choose any item of their choice (up to $500 in value) from all of Huckberry’s offerings.
For the man with an insatiable wanderlust, give a gift that will help make his trips easier and more enjoyable. With that inveterate traveler in mind, below you’ll find 10 great gift ideas that’ll enhance every kind of journey. Be sure to check out even more picks here.
The 12 Days of Christmas: Gifts for the Traveler
1. Proof 72-Hour Tee. A premium tee with a stylish cut that combines comfort and technical performance. The merino wool wicks moisture, resists odors, and regulates temperature, all while being machine washable thanks to nylon reinforcement.
2. Proof Nomad Pant. Built for work, play, and travel, these chinos are constructed from a breathable Japanese Toray twill that stretches with you when you move, and repels liquids. A hidden zip pocket is tailor-made for travel, so you can keep your everyday carry close.
3. Bullbird BR2 Travel Pillow. Sleeping while traveling just got a whole lot better. The BR2 is a compact travel pillow that properly supports your head and neck with a contoured frame and memory foam padding. And it’s 80% smaller than a normal travel pillow.
4. Peak Design Travel Duffel. At 35 liters in storage, the Travel Duffel is perfectly sized for daily needs as well as any weekend or business trips that may be in the works. A spacious main compartment and the impressive number of pockets are almost overshadowed by the weatherproof exterior and customizable carrying options.
5. Field Notes. Every man should carry a pocket notebook. Whether it’s a grocery list, a journal entry, or a million-dollar idea, a physical notebook in your back pocket lends some physicality to an ethereal world. The legendary notebooks from Field Notes are even Made in the USA.
6. James Brand Stilwell Pen. When the next million-dollar idea pops into your head, reach for pen that’s guaranteed to write with reliable sharpness the instant it touches paper. The Stilwell is built like a tank, but streamlined and lightweight enough to fit seamlessly into any EDC collection.
7. Topo Designs Briefcase. Using the same style, materials, and quality construction as their famed backpacks, Topo has created this versatile briefcase. With three ways to carry it, and a laundry list of handy features, this bag can accompany all of one’s travels — whether commuting to the office or flying cross-country.
8. Topo Designs Dopp Kit. The triangular shape of this unique Dopp kit allows it to sit upright on small hotel shelves and provides easy access to everything you need. The size is small enough for the man who travels light, but roomy enough to hold anything the suave traveler needs to stay looking good on the road.
9. Raen Optics Wiley Sunglasses. Every man needs a classy pair of sunglasses that will look good with even his dressiest duds. The Wiley sunglasses are super tough, provide polarized lenses to reduce glare and eye strain, and come with a hardy carrying case and polishing cloth.
10. Ursa Major All-Star Travel Kit. This bundle from Ursa Major includes everything you need to keep your skin in tip-top shape while you’re on the road: face wash, face wipes (for on the go), deodorant, and a recovery lotion. Don’t leave home without it.
Any item available on Huckberry (up to $500).
Enter the Giveaway
If you are an email subscriber, do not reply to this email to make your entry. You must click on the title of this post, which will take you to the post on our web page where you can make your entry. Use the form below to enter. Don’t forget! You have multiple ways to enter! The more of them you do, the better your chances are!
Deadline to enter is 11:59 p.m. (Central Time), December 11th, 2019.
The post The 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Gifts for the Traveler appeared first on The Art of Manliness.